Climeworks captures CO2 from air with the world’s first commercial carbon removal technology. Our direct air capture plants remove CO2 from the atmosphere to supply to customers and to unlock a negative emissions future.
- You are thriving for basic and detail process engineering and focus on optimizing our plants.
- You design, specify and select process engineering components and furthermore maintain relevant supplier networks.
- You are creating and updating P&IDs.
- You are continuously learning from our current plants in operation to further improve the detail engineering of our new plants.
- You train and sustain methodology on process risk assessment and guide others in relevant norms and directives.
- You hold a university degree in process engineering, chemical engineering or a related engineering discipline.
- You have at least 3 years’ work experience in a similar role. Knowledge in heat exchanger design, pressure drop calculations and plant construction are a definite plus.
- You have advanced knowledge in independently developing piping and instrumentation diagrams and you also bring knowledge of EU norms and directives.
- You are furthermore familiar with HAZOP, SIL and LOPA methodologies.
- You are a person that really owns the work, is in love with detail oriented work and that thrives to workin an interdisciplinary team.
- Are you on top of that fluent in German and English? Then we are really keen to get to know you.
Carbon Capture & Utilization
Will sponsor Visa