The Business Applications Support Manager is responsible for leading the outsourced application support teams to provide excellent customer service and resolve all incident service requests. Zoox is currently implementing S/4 HANA Cloud for ERP and running Workday for HR. Multiple business applications, cloud and on-premise are planned for implementation later this year as well. The manager will work with the user community in prioritizing service requests based on value to the business and or business impact. And orchestrate the User Acceptance Test and manage the monthly release to production. The manager will monitor support status and conduct quarterly support review with outsourced service providers.
- Quarterly business review with outsourced support team for continuous improvement on quality, throughput, and knowledge management of the service tickets
- Help to manage overall prioritizations between production incidents/problems, release management, upgrades, and new application implementation
- Build and manage the IT Application Support Team’s roadmap
- Lead and triage incidents and service requests assigned to team queues in JIRA
- Continuous improvement to the JIRA ticket format for better clarity of the requirement and to reduce processing cycle time
- Develop knowledge management database for employee self service of incidents, and knowledge transfer for offsite support team
- Conduct monthly meetings with super users and support team for monthly production release and support status update
- Balance the workload of service requests and the headcounts of support team
- Track progress of assigned tickets with a focus on meeting delivery deadlines and SLA’s
- Track and report on metrics for tickets assigned to and handled by the Application Support team
- Serve as a point of escalation for customer incidents; ensuring the appropriate resources are engaged for timely action and proper traction
- 5+ years of corporate IT application support management experience working with offsite support teams for different business applications
- 8+ years of support experience with Cloud solutions, ERP and/or similar business applications. Knowledge of S4 HANA Cloud is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal skills. Able to quickly and concisely communicate with senior management on technical issues in non-technical terms and to run large conference calls during troubleshooting with a wide range of personnel and management levels
- Supply chain expertise in a manufacturing organization
- Flexibility in working hours to interact with offshore support team
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications or Google G Suite applications
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in the automotive industry, and/or Business-to-Consumer service industry
- Experience with enterprise-scale operations and maintenance environments.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Highly motivated and self-directed individual with the ability to drive process improvement
- Strong analytical, communications skills
- Ability to think big picture; view issues and situations with a broad perspective
- Partner with other business leaders to guide conversations and best practices around operational best practices
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
Follow us on LinkedIn
A Final Note:You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.