As a member of the security team at Zoox, you will be responsible for designing systems, processes, tools, and policies necessary to secure company assets from Cybersecurity threats. The role will focus on roadmap development and execution, in alignment with industry best practices and in anticipation of future Autonomous Vehicle regulation and certification requirements. The candidate will have a deep background in penetration testing and practical security, in order to help craft and drive security initiatives throughout the company.
- Define, publish, and execute the overall enterprise IT security strategy with the buy-in from operational and business stakeholders.
- Develop and implement processes and tools to ensure Zoox is securing its internal and external systems.
- Work with Network Architectures to define a segmentation/whitelist policy
- Develop security policies and usher their ratification and adoption.
- Manage SOC engagements and Incident Handling efforts.
- Manage vulnerability and penetration assessments.
- Develop a cross-functional Security Champions group within Zoox.
- Lead Cybersecurity incident handling efforts.
- Evaluate applicable Security frameworks (ISO, NIST, CIS) to ensure that Zoox is meeting and/or exceeding industry best practices.
- Analyze exposures and propose effective mitigation and/or remediation solutions.
- Keep up-to-date with enterprise security innovation.
- 2-3 years as a Penetration tester
- 3+ years as a Manager or Lead in Enterprise Security
- 5 years of experience in a medium to large sized IT Organization
- Expertise in Strong Authentication and Segmentation strategies
- Expertise in industry best practices and regulatory requirements.
- Expertise in threat prevention, identification, and mitigation technologies
- Strong understanding and working experience of the cybersecurity kill-chain
- Strong working experience with cryptography
- Strong experience with network security
- Experience in threat-hunting
- Experience with programing skills (python or similar)
- Relevant industry certifications
- Be a creative team player
- Knowledge of car security is a plus
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
Follow us on LinkedIn
A Final Note:You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.