This position is on the Cyber Security team responsible for developing, operating and maintaining the Identity & Access Management (IAM) program and associated systems at Zoox. This role will be responsible for all aspects of our Identity, Access, Directory and Authentication Service encompassing employees, vendors, and customers. The ideal candidate will be capable of designing and engineering both enterprise and consumer focused deployments of IAM.
- Lead the design and development of IAM systems including documenting all relevant policies and procedures at Zoox.
- Work with stakeholders to develop IAM for each aspect of Zoox’s business including employee, vendor, and customer environments.
- Develop strategic roadmaps for all IAM systems and programs across the company.
- Work with vendors to develop and manage all associated technologies and products.
- Lead engineer for deploying and operating each new phase of IAM as the business evolves and grows.
- Lead the team in assessing and maintaining the operational requirements for IAM at Zoox.
- Ensure all IAM systems comply with audit requirements for regulatory and compliance.
- Participate in other aspects of Zoox security programs as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Business or equivalent work or educational experience required.
- Experience with Active Directory, Public Cloud, MFA and SSO solutions are required.
- 3+ years experience in an IAM engineering role with track record of deploying Identity & Access Management systems in real world environments.
- Demonstrated ability to formulate strategies, options, and recommendations to business stakeholders.
- Fact-based risk evaluation and communication skills with ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and effectively in a variety of formats (written, verbal, presentation).
ABOUT ZOOXZoox is a robotics company developing fully-autonomous vehicles and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine-learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We believe the transition to self-driving vehicles requires a combination of elegant vision and uncompromising execution.Follow us on LinkedIn
A Final Note:You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.