Armed with a deep understanding of the Zoox mission, you will work cross functionally to create an exceptional rider experience, focusing on both our rider mobile apps and our in-vehicle rider display. When riders step into a Zoox vehicle for their amazing autonomous ride, there is no driver - the mobile app touchpoints play a crucial role in communicating with our customers throughout their journey. You will partner closely with teams across Commercial Development, Experience, Operations and Software. You are ultimately responsible for ensuring we launch high-quality rider apps that delight our users and support our business objectives.
- Ensure business objectives for the rider mobile apps and in-vehicle rider display are clearly defined and documented
- Working collaboratively, define and document product requirements for the mobile apps and in-vehicle rider display, inclusive of pre-ride, ride, and post-ride touchpoints
- Ensure requirements result in the right set of information being communicated to riders at the right time
- Ensure riders can access information and/or engage Zoox at the right time via the mobile apps and in-vehicle rider display
- Product roadmap planning and documentation, including development, user testing, and roll out plans (including end user communications)
- Drive the cross-functional team to deliver to the stated business objectives and product timelines for mobile apps and in-vehicle display
- Generate stakeholder and executive buy-in and support for rider mobile apps, including appropriate status updates and escalations
- 5+ years experience delivering highly successful mobile app products on iOS & Android
- BA/BS required
- Demonstrated experience delivering apps for B2C businesses, ideally for services
- Proven track record managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- A solid technical background, with understanding of a hands-on experience in software development
- Strong problem-solving skills, including data-driven analysis and the ability to navigate complex tradeoffs
- Effective and clear communication skills
- The ability to influence a diverse team and stakeholder group
- A can-do attitude and the willingness to roll up your sleeves whenever necessary
- Experience in the automotive industry or ride sharing space
- Experience working on an app that interfaces with a vehicle, consumer electronic, or other equipment
- An engineering or computer science undergraduate degree
- Master’s degree and/or MBA
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
Follow us on LinkedIn
A Final Note:You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.