Lime is a smart-mobility provider that offers cities an array of mobility products including Lime-E e-assist bicycles and Lime-S electric scooters. Lime aims to revolutionize mobility in cities and campuses by empowering residents with cleaner, more efficient, and affordable transportation options that improve urban sustainability.
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our core operations group. You will be responsible for advancing Lime's global business by identifying insights and collaborating with the business operations team to provide guidance to senior managers. With deep analytics expertise, the Data Analyst will produce projections and fundamental analytics that will form the basis for market strategies.
The Data Analyst reinforces that expertise by becoming fluent in the data around Lime's operations and developing a well-rounded knowledge of shared transportation products and the product life cycle as a whole. Utilizing that critical expertise, we keep the city operations managers and core operations group at the center of our focus.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with core operations team to develop a potential market capacity projection model
- Iterate, hypothesize and optimize a benchmarking system to track the efficiency of city operations’ daily performance
- Produce actionable solutions for city operations managers based on in-depth analysis of current city operations
- Develop deep analytical insights around local market performance across a variety of data sets and platforms
- Work closely with business operations team to identify city operators’ cohorts & performance optimization initiatives
- Fully fluent in both German and English
- Bachelors degree in Economics, Business, Statistics, Operations Management or other related field
- 4+ years working experience of data analysis, operation management, etc.
- Advanced SQL experience required - query optimization, pivot tables, self joins, semi-joins, anti-joins, window functions, etc.
- Knowledge of geospatial/pre-temporal analysis - geohashing, Haversine distance calculation is preferred
- Ability to multi-task, act with a sense of urgency and be flexible in managing changing priorities
- Ability to work well in a fast-moving team environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing
- Banking and other financial analytics experience preferred - variance analysis, ROI, exponential growth and decay
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experiences with the fastest growing startup of 2018
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
- Competitive salary and benefits
We here at Lime strive to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company, but also as individuals. Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer. #LI-AU1