It’s a perfect day to change the world! At Perfect Day, we’re doing just that. Perfect Day was founded in 2014 to create delicious, nutritious dairy products that everyone can love. We’re using fermentation (not animals) to make dairy proteins that are the foundation for foods like ice cream, cheese and yogurt – all with the distinctive taste and textures that consumers demand, but without lactose or environmental downsides. Through partnerships with respected brands, we’re working to launch a whole range of dairy products that will help shape a humane, sustainable food system for future generations. As part of our efforts to build awareness of Perfect Day and develop customer relationships, we’re seeking a Marketing Manager to bring the brand to life across multiple channels and platforms, including print, online, and social media. The ideal candidate is a creative self-starter who can work both collaboratively and independently to execute new ideas and projects, thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, and has a passion for sustainable, cruelty-free food. This position reports to the Sr. Director of Marketing & Communications.
- Lead the marketing strategy, planning and implementation, ensuring that brand elements are powerfully brought to life across all brand touchpoints.
- Take ownership of brand and co-branding guidelines, spearheading changes as the company grows and evolves.
- Work closely with Marketing and Corporate Communications to develop creative and impactful integrated marketing campaigns (Social Media, PR, events) that educate the public about our mission, culture, and innovative products.
- Partner with creative team, including design agency partners, to develop assets that are on-brand, meet messaging objectives, and deliver impact.
- Understand customers’ internal objectives, business issues, and the product lines and categories in which they compete.
- Craft messaging and marketing materials that tell the story of how Perfect Day protein enables product solutions which leverage consumer trends and address customer needs.
- Identify customer and consumer insights through quantitative and qualitative sources.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners such as Sales and Food Development on the development of project timelines and ensure that marketing commitments are met.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA or BS)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in brand marketing, with 2+ years in food.
- Proven success activating brand messages across platforms for targeted audiences.
- Aptitude for generating original, creative ideas and openness to new thinking.
- Comfortable with operating in a fast-paced environment and dealing with ambiguity.
- Demonstrated leadership and collaboration skills and ability to form effective partnerships with agencies and cross-functional teams.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to travel up to 15%.