With electric vehicles (EV's) expected to be 25% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint is at the center of this revolution, powering the world’s leading EV charging network and most complete set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for every EV charging need. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a reality globally.
Our fanatical focus on charging and 10+ years in business has made us an industry leader. Supported by $538 million from investors including American Electric Power, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board, Chevron Technology Ventures, Clearvision, Daimler Trucks & Buses, GIC, Quantum Energy Partners, BMW i Ventures, Braemar Energy Ventures, Linse Capital, and Siemens, ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime chance to be part of creating an all-electric future and a trillion-dollar market. Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
Sr. Director, Global Customer Support
What You Will Be Doing
You will be responsible for the development and management of a competent, effective and motivated group of people in a positive work environment delivering great technical and administrative support for ChargePoint customers.
The Senior Director of Field Support will be responsible for the delivery of ChargePoint Technical and Administrative assistance to ChargePoint station owners, drivers and/or other groups as assigned both in North America. You will manage the daily operations of staff, processes and communications and provide escalated support as required to ensure resolution to internal and external customers’ issues.
The Senior Director will demonstrate effective planning and implementation to ensure we accommodate both growth and changes in our markets. This includes the personal development of staff to provide for both business needs and personal staff development. This includes general leadership responsibilities as well as safety protocols, productivity, and scheduling.
What You Will Bring to ChargePoint
- Ensure proper planning, budgeting and delivery of high-quality customer issue management and ultimate satisfaction
- Support the maintenance of Service Level delivery metrics and continuous improvement processes.
- Collaborates with executive leadership and direct reports to set performance objectives and goals; including financial budgetary objectives and customer satisfaction
- Oversees the forecasting and management of support team and technology requirements so team maintains the highest customer satisfaction metrics.
- Provides leadership and development for all assigned personnel.
- Provide timely guidance, encouragement and coaching to direct reports to help strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas needed to achieve highest
- Plan, communicate, delegate and monitor work assignments/special projects concerning direct
- Develop daily, weekly and monthly status reports for management and put processes into place that will ensure SLAs are
- Responsible for developing, deploying and managing processes and programs leading to improved customer satisfaction and reduced customer contact rates.
- Responsible for analyzing training needs, developing, and administering training plans to support Customer Care Technical Support
- Identifies opportunities for career development, and finds creative ways to enhance
- Responsible for analyzing scheduling needs, optimizing schedules to align with Customer Support objectives, and monitoring direct report schedule adherence in accordance with ChargePoint
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or technology related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 10+ years' experience in a call center environment with increasing responsibilities including management experience and leadership
- Demonstrated skills in leadership, negotiation, problem solving, conflict management, planning, and delegating
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, familiar with Salesforce, CRM and case management systems.
- Ability to multi task and prioritize projects to meet deadlines
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally, as required
- Demonstrated ability to project manage international and cross-functional projects
- Drive and desire to move an organization forward and values integrity and honesty.
- Exceptional communication skills to include oral, written and public speaking skills. Able to synthesis quickly and provide succinct written reports and updates
- Must be an enabler with the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and create a high-functioning team orientated culture.
- Candidate must possess a heavy bias toward action; able to make decisions and own the consequences of those decisions
- Must possess Customer management skills to resolve Customer issues to a high degree of satisfaction
- Likes working in a start-up environment and has the ability to create inclusive and trusting work environment.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and under extreme pressure, to accomplish tasks on time and with high quality results.
- Experience in heavy industrial equipment and/or power electronics industries preferred.
- Positive attitude who likes to make the work place fun, and sees all problems as opportunities and comes up with solutions that are outside of the box.
- Person who is never satisfied by the status quo and continually understand new tools and trends that impact their space.
- Able to prioritize multiple demands and understand when to take necessary risks for appropriate rewards.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants only - Recruiting agencies do not contact