Climate change will impact the lives of billions. As Agile Program Manager at One Concern, you will be an individual contributor who plans, leads, organizes, and motivates our agile project teams to develop a game-changing resiliency SaaS solution to help organizations and communities evaluate and reduce their risk from natural disasters.Your goal will be to achieve on-time and on-budget delivery of high-quality, compelling solutions that customers love, working with a cross-functional team of engineering, data science, design, product, customer success, marketing, sales, and business development.
- Project planning and management: Set program-level objectives; define project scope and schedule; drive regular and timely delivery of value; organize and lead project status and working meetings; ensure actionable and prioritized backlog; provide high visibility into dependencies, risks, and issues; and correct deviations from plan.
- Team development: Hold teams accountable for their commitments; remove roadblocks to their work; mentor and develop team members in agile processes; promote team empowerment and alignment; ensure each team member is fully engaged and making a meaningful contribution; and establish a sustainable pace that delivers both high value and quality.
- Product owner support: Support product owner in managing customer expectations for project deliverables, communicating with stakeholders, budgeting, resourcing, making tradeoffs, and aligning with company goals.
- Communication: Provide program-level visibility across organization; facilitate cross-functional collaboration; resolve communication breakdowns within agile teams; proactively engage company leadership.
- Process improvement: Drive ongoing improvement to implement agile best practices and continuously optimize process to meet company goals.
- Expert understanding of software development life cycle models across both agile and traditional methodologies.
- Track record of successful software solution implementations, preferably SaaS, using agile methodologies.
- 5+ years experience as an agile program manager for complex, cross-functional agile projects with 10+ team members
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for business and technical audiences at junior and executive levels.
- Balanced business/technical background
- Sufficient technical background to provide highly credible leadership to development teams and to be able to accurately and objectively evaluate complex project risks and issues
- Sufficient business understanding to provide highly credible leadership to business and go-to-market teams and to be able to effectively collaborate with customers
- BS in computer science or similar technical field (or equivalent experience)
- PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, SA, or equivalent certification preferred
Perks and Benefits
- Market-competitive salary plus equity
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Daily lunches, and a fully-stocked kitchen
- Generous PTO policy
- Flexible working hours
Buildings & Cities
Will sponsor Visa