Basic Job Responsibilities
• Drive trial and educate consumers on our brand values and benefits.• Nurture existing accounts to create ReGrained presence and nurture brand awareness.
• Perform in-store demos (demo set up, breakdown, recapping, etc.)• Conduct store visits in Grocery and Natural Channel retailers at the direction of the Field Marketing Manager.
• Merchandise and ability to explore incremental opportunities within retail accounts.
• Provide information, feedback and exemplary service to/from our retail partners.
• Attend various events, sampling opportunities throughout the community to build brand awareness.
• Connect with local key influencers through drops and seeding.• Complete demo and event reports, communicating consumer feedback and detailed information to our team.
• Generate brand awareness and represent the brand at all times.• Maintain product inventory and tracking at demos and events.
• Maintain Demo Equipment and Product Sample inventory.
• Reports to Field and Retail Marketing Manager.
• Passion for the environment and sustainable food systems is a must!
• Bachelor’s Degree or Student a plus!
• Proactive, clear, and direct communicator.
• Ability to set communicate monthly availability and follow through on commitments.• Self-motivated and solutions oriented.
• Prior promotional demonstrating experience a plus!
• Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team.
• Collaborative mindset with strength in effectively receiving and communicating feedback.
• Valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle to transport equipment and travel to different events.
• Ability to stand and remain mobile for extended periods of time• Must be able to work under diverse weather conditions.
• Must be able to lift/ carry a minimum of 30 lbs.
What ReGrained offers...
• Opportunity to get involved early with a start up food science company with opportunities to grow your role within the organization.
• Flexible hours and schedule to fit your busy life.
• Hourly rate increases and bonuses awarded based on performance.
$18 + Opportunity for Bonuses!
Part Time: 6-15 hours/week