Knowledge/ Skills/ Attitudes
The ideal candidate must have an experience of more than 5 years in the field of tools and strategies for mitigating climate change, and a strong motivation towards issues related to Climate Change and more generally to Sustainability.
- Detailed knowledge of issues related to climate change, greenhouse gas emissions and sustainability
- Knowledge of Carbon Accounting issues, industry standards (ISO 14064-67, GHG Protocol and its variants, PAS 2050) and standards for Carbon Neutrality (PAS 2060)
- Experience on Scope 3 emissions assessment techniques and methods
- Detailed knowledge of the legislative frameworks at European and Italian level
- Excellent organizational, planning and team management skills
- Excellent communication skills and relationship with customers
- Degree in economic or engineering disciplines, with specialization in Green Management and Sustainability
Will be a bonus
- Familiarity with issues related to Climate Change, including Science Based Target, CDP reporting system, assessment of corporate risk linked to the climate and scenario analysis
- Knowledge of the ESG theme and of the main reference sustainability indices (DJSI, FTSEforGood)
- Familiarity with TCFD recommendations and other publications aimed at supporting organizations in managing their environmental impacts
- Excellent data management skills and related IT management tools
- Preparation for study and analysis with a view to innovation and specialized training of the Team
- Good writing skills, creation of concise and well structured documents and reports
- Willingness to travel and travel on the national territory
English: Good level of spoken, reading and writing as a prerequisite
The candidate will work at the Carbonsink Office in Milan. Availability to travel in Italy and internationally depending on the tasks.
Type of Employment
The classification and the economic offer will be influenced by the seniority of the selected candidate.