We are searching for a high-energy Outreach Coordinator to help support our office sales channel. The ideal candidate will recognize opportunities and turn leads into long-lasting partnerships. With an extensive Good Use product knowledge and understanding of industry trends, this candidate will communicate directly with clients and prospects, understand their individual needs, and recommend products in our suite that maximize value. A successful Outreach Coordinator will be a skilled communicator and presenter who can find the best fit between client and product. The ideal candidate will be able organized, passionate about client relations, and focused on enhancing the buyer experience.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process.
- Strong time management skills.
- Computer skills, especially Google Drive and CRM software.
- Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external decision makers ranging from entry-level positions to C-Suite titles.
- Following up with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met.
- Developing sales strategies and setting quotas.
- Presenting and demonstrating the value of our product to decision makers (emphasis on story telling).
- Method of transportation (i.e. car)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Marketing
- 1+ years' in B2B sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent multitasking and project management skills