At Beyond Meat, we started with simple questions. Why do you need an animal to create meat? Why can’t you build meat directly from plants? It turns out you can. So we did. We make plant-based meats that allow families to eat more, not less, of the traditional dishes they love while feeling great about the health, sustainability, and animal welfare benefits of plant protein. Our goal is to bring exciting change to the plate—and Beyond.
- A. Process semi-monthly payroll which requires:
Extensive knowledge of the mechanics of payroll calculation.
Familiarity with tax and garnishment regulations
Competency in generating ad HOC reports for various stakeholders within the organization
- B. Assist with the review of PTO, leave of absence, expense reimbursements, a
well as other earnings and deduction pay components that are essential to accurate payroll calculation.
Resolve payroll issues and understand time card management.
- C. Prepare accounting files, records and schedules that pertains to payroll
which includes the recording of journal entries in the general ledger, updating payroll files, and performing account reconciliations
- 3 -5 years payroll processing experience with different payroll vendors
- Strong mathematical skills
- Strong analytical & organizational skills
- Proactive & deadline oriented
- Intermediate to advance excel skills, with heavy use of Pivot tables & VLOOKUP’s
- Public company and SOX environment experience is a plus
- Experience with NetSuite is a plus
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or similar field is a plus
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- •Team player, must be able to work well with others in a fast-paced environment.
Beyond Meat is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, ancestry, veteran status, marital status, gender identify, sexual orientation, national origin, liability for military service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. If you are interested in learning the status of your application, please note you will be contacted directly by the appropriate human resources contact person if you are selected for further consideration. Beyond Meat reserves the right to defer or close a vacancy at any time.