At Beyond Meat, we started with simple questions. Why do you need an animal to create meat? Why can’t you build meat directly from plants? It turns out you can. So we did. We make plant-based meats that allow families to eat more, not less, of the traditional dishes they love while feeling great about the health, sustainability, and animal welfare benefits of plant protein. Our goal is to bring exciting change to the plate—and Beyond.
This a full-time position contract (temporary), reporting to the Recruitment Team located at our manufacturing facility in El Segundo, California. The Recruitment Coordinator has the primary role in ensuring the scheduling and overall recruitment process is successful. This person will ensure timely scheduling for all active candidates, booking travel, and ensuring a superb candidate experience for every applicant to Beyond Meat. The Recruitment Coordinator will become the expert in managing a candidate pipeline and grow in their recruitment career.
*Contract/Temp position only
- Schedule interviews and phone screens working directly with candidates and hiring managers, in some cases arrange travel for visiting candidates
- Create and leverage email templating tools
- Edit automated scheduling and travel systems
- Coordinate with hiring managers on recruitment process and scheduling best practices
- Update candidate records and job postings in recruiting systems
- Provide follow-up correspondence daily to candidates via phone and email
- Track recruiting activities and providing candidate status updates in a weekly report
- Coordinate scheduling of post-interview debrief meetings
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Assist in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed including in person greeting
- Prior experience working with an applicant tracking system, preferably Lever
- Must be tech savvy and understands how to create and edit email templates within an ATS; Lever preferred
- 2+ years of recruiting coordinator or human resources experience
- Experience with G Suite, Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Bachelor’s degree
- Team player, solid work ethic, willing to pitch in where needed
- Strong customer service orientation with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to interface with all levels of the organization and with external candidates
- Problem solver, able to troubleshoot issues independently and drive them to closure with minimal supervision
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail, able to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Flexible, able to change direction quickly
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and in dealing with ambiguity
- Candidate will have a solid sense of accountability and acute personal judgment
- Ability to handle confidential information and escalate issues when appropriate
- Physical Demands: Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs. w/ or w/o reasonable accommodations.
Beyond Meat is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, ancestry, veteran status, marital status, gender identify, sexual orientation, national origin, liability for military service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. If you are interested in learning the status of your application, please note you will be contacted directly by the appropriate human resources contact person if you are selected for further consideration. Beyond Meat reserves the right to defer or close a vacancy at any time.