At Beyond Meat, we started with simple questions. Why do you need an animal to create meat? Why can’t you build meat directly from plants? It turns out you can. So we did. We make plant-based meats that allow families to eat more, not less, of the traditional dishes they love while feeling great about the health, sustainability, and animal welfare benefits of plant protein. Our goal is to bring exciting change to the plate—and Beyond.
This is a full-time position, reporting to the Commercial Director, that will provide the necessary
support to our Food Service Sales Team. The successful candidate will become the go-to person
for colleagues by managing documentation, product specifications, customer service and
logistics. This position requires excellent organization, the ability to multitask, and superior
- Organization of customer documents, pricing, contracts, new customer documents and product specs
- Participate in internal product meetings during development and commercialization
- Maintenance of Trade Promotion software – promotions, deals, products and master data related to specific accounts
- Sales budget tracking as well as monthly performance reporting
- Assist with planning and logistics of Trade-Shows
- Assist with sample send outs and tracking 20%
- Maintain forecast in planning software in conjunction with Sales Directors
- Bachelors Degree
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience with NetSuite or similar ERP preferred
- Has leveraged trade promotion software preferred
- CPG background
- Ability to thrive in fast paced environment
- Frequent sitting at a desk, communication-using computer and phone
- Lifting not to exceed 25 lbs.
Beyond Meat is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, ancestry, veteran status, marital status, gender identify, sexual orientation, national origin, liability for military service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. If you are interested in learning the status of your application, please note you will be contacted directly by the appropriate human resources contact person if you are selected for further consideration. Beyond Meat reserves the right to defer or close a vacancy at any time.