At Beyond Meat, we started with simple questions. Why do you need an animal to create meat? Why can’t you build meat directly from plants? It turns out you can. So we did. We make plant-based meats that allow families to eat more, not less, of the traditional dishes they love while feeling great about the health, sustainability, and animal welfare benefits of plant protein. Our goal is to bring exciting change to the plate—and Beyond.
As Beyond Meat continues to strive to deliver its products faster, better and cheaper, this newly created role will be responsible for driving a team of Inventory Control specialists to drive an improved experience for our internal and external customers worldwide. You will be the single-threaded leader to drive the day-to-day execution of our Inventory network, inventory optimization and system integration. This role will be critical in the development of new tools and processes to support continuous improvement within the Inventory Control space.
- The head of Inventory Control will understand big picture ideas and work to incorporate company-wide goals and values into our Supply Chain. The ideal candidate is comfortable balancing a number of responsibilities at once and can pivot between projects with ease.
- You’re a born leader: You will be a visible leader in the Operations community. Your colleagues will trust and respect your decisions based on your track record of critical thinking and well-communicated decision-making. You will implement and utilize world-class systems and tools to drive step-changes in Inventory Control performance. You will manage, mentor, and develop the Inventory Control team.
- You’re a strategy guru: You will always be on your toes thinking of a Plan B & be ready to execute when needed. You will be an out of the box thinker coming up with solutions to new problems whilst using your strategic influencing skills to convince the cross functional team to execute.
- You’re a dot connector: You will be able to bridge the needs of different functions and expertly translate the requirements to keep the value chain in sync.
- You love to win, and have fun doing it: You play a critical and extremely tangible role in delivering results. You will help with growing our leadership in the plant-based protein category
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Supply Chain, Operations and/or transportation.
- Master’s level degree, MBA or higher preferred.
- 5+ years of Supply Chain, Operations and/or transportation-related experience
- A highly developed set of skills in quantification and analysis (Excel, Tableau, SQL)
- Strong communication skills with an ability to deliver complex information to a variety of audiences with impact
- Creative mindset with the ability to look at a problem with a number of different perspectives and ideas for a solution
Beyond Meat is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, ancestry, veteran status, marital status, gender identify, sexual orientation, national origin, liability for military service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. If you are interested in learning the status of your application, please note you will be contacted directly by the appropriate human resources contact person if you are selected for further consideration. Beyond Meat reserves the right to defer or close a vacancy at any time.