At Beyond Meat, we started with simple questions. Why do you need an animal to create meat? Why can’t you build meat directly from plants? It turns out you can. So we did. We make plant-based meats that allow families to eat more, not less, of the traditional dishes they love while feeling great about the health, sustainability, and animal welfare benefits of plant protein. Our goal is to bring exciting change to the plate—and Beyond.
The role of the Senior IT Global Infrastructure Manager is to develop and deliver IT infrastructure projects, services, and support, including security related projects, on time, within budget, for a global team. This includes managing resources and coordinating the efforts of team members, as well as hands-on involvement, to meet the defined objectives.
- Serve as a knowledge resource for information technology capabilities and best practices
- Develop the information security and compliance policies and procedures
- Prepare formal project documentation, including specifications, requirements summaries, and logical system design documents
- Manage priorities and services delivered through 3rd party or managed service engagements
- Deliver reliable and cost-effective IT Infrastructure Services (e.g. Network, Server Management, Storage, File Sharing, PCs, Mobility, Virtualization, Email, Messaging, Remote Connectivity, Cloud Computing and Integration)
- Establish metrics and service level agreements for managing IT Infrastructure Services that are aligned to business needs
- Direct and manage the IaaS environment and ensure the service level agreements are achieved by the vendors
- Lead the organization in the development and maturity of the IT Infrastructure Environment aligned to business objectives
- Lead the development of short- and long-range IT infrastructure plans and drive the execution
- Oversee the development, design, and implementation of new infrastructure services and changes to existing services, ensuring that commitments are properly planned, staffed, monitored and reported
- Infrastructure testing and testing methodology, and issue/bug management
- Infrastructure change control. Critically evaluate requests that impact systems and ensure sufficient end-to-end process understanding before making decisions and changes
- Build strong relationships with business groups and their leaders across the enterprise, and develop a detailed understanding of their issues, challenges and opportunities.
- Foster a culture of innovation, transparency and accountability in IT
- Owns the development, and support of Global infrastructure and security related project charters, stakeholders, plans, resources, budgets, issues, changes and risks, revising as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Manages the day-to-day operational aspects of IT Infrastructure
- Ensures that IT project plans are aligned with the requested timelines and goals for deliverables
- Present deliverables to IT Management, including test results and communication plans before passing to the organization
- Manages and controls IT Infrastructure project budgets, reporting on actuals, estimates to complete and estimates at completion
- Ensures that all IT infrastructure projects utilize and are compliant with the established project methodologies & standards
- Manages IT Helpdesk staff and provides best in class Level I, II, and III services
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Operations, Industrial Engineering, Business or related field or equivalent work experience
- 5+ of progressive experience in IT Infrastructure
- Two or more years in supporting cloud based systems in Amazon, Microsoft, Google, or other relevant cloud platforms
- Strong knowledge of Information Security, Networking, Server and Storage Management, and Endpoint Support
- Strong knowledge of G Suite Platform, AWS, Fiber Optics, Commercial grade switches/routers (UniFi equipment experience a plus), MPLS/SD-WAN, Cybersecurity Frameworks (NIST), and Active Directory
- Able to lift 25lbs, computer equipment
- Able to Travel to multiple company sites, roughly 10% of the time
Beyond Meat is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, ancestry, veteran status, marital status, gender identify, sexual orientation, national origin, liability for military service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. If you are interested in learning the status of your application, please note you will be contacted directly by the appropriate human resources contact person if you are selected for further consideration. Beyond Meat reserves the right to defer or close a vacancy at any time.