Redaptive’s business model incorporates many different niche vendors in the energy conservation space, from manufacturers, to distributors, to contractors. We’re looking for someone who can ensure the right combination of vendors are identified, onboarded, placed in successful situations, and effectively managed as a partner.
The Director, Vendor Management is responsible for, creating, implementing, and maintaining the Company's enterprise vendor management program, ensuring the Company's vendor related activities align to regulatory obligations, internal risk appetite, expense goals, and industry best practices. The role will maintain a vendor database that covers the full vendor life cycle, including planning and procurement, due diligence, contracting, monitoring and reporting, and termination. In doing so, the Director, Vendor Management will also identify opportunities to improve operational effectiveness and optimize spend and vendor performance.
- Creation of a vendor program focused on mutual success
- Application of best practices in paring vendors with projects/programs that best fit their technical scope and regions of strength.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with vendors while nurturing Redaptive’s reputation in the industry
- Develop an enterprise vendor management policy and framework that ensures timely and effective governance of the full end-to-end lifecycle for vendor related activity
- Facilitate the vendor due diligence process with internal stakeholders to ensure vendors and procured products/services align to the Company's risk appetite and do not pose undue reputational, regulatory, legal, operational, or financial risks
- Establish and facilitate management routines to drive effective governance and oversight of the various phases of vendor activity (e.g. planning, due diligence, monitoring and reporting, and termination)
- Develop and maintain executive level reporting for the enterprise vendor management program, including vendor health, spend versus budget, and risk mitigation activities
- Drive enterprise value through ongoing evaluation of the Company's vendor portfolio; identifying opportunities to optimize spend, eliminate redundancy, improve performance, and mitigate risks
- Work with Program Delivery team to determine vendor(s) for each new program or project based on best practices
- Work with Program Delivery team to identify and resolve project/program issues related to vendor performance
- 5+ years’ experience leading vendor management programs and incorporating vendor management principles and best practices in the energy industry
- Demonstrated project management skills, including strong analytical capacity
- Successful track record in managing complex projects that entail collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Proven ability to work independently and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with all levels of management and across business units and departments
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401(k) Match
- Flexible Time Off
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Volunteerism Activities
Redaptive is the leading Efficiency-as-a-Service company that enables businesses to meet largescale energy efficiency and strategic technology objectives. With over $500 million in project lending capacity, Redaptive deploys best-in-class energy efficiency technologies across large commercial real estate portfolios through a unique, data driven shared savings model. Redaptive is backed by CBRE, ENGIE New Ventures, GXP Investments, and Linse Capital.
Our company culture is fun, collaborative, and fast paced. We are passionate about changing the world and helping our customers to become more environmentally sustainable and profitable. We are looking for team members who are driven, passionate, and want to take on a diverse set of challenges to help grow a great company. Redaptive, Inc is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.