We are currently looking for an HVAC Solutions Manager that has a positive attitude, great communication and coordination skills, and a strong ability to work with others in a deadline-driven environment.
The HVAC Solutions Manager is responsible for creating, implementing, and maintaining a value engineering process for all HVAC programs and projects. The role includes implementation of best practices in technologies and cost across all areas of HVAC component replacement or retrofit in industrial and commercial facilities.
- Plans and coordinates engineering activities to develop and apply standardized proposal criteria and requirements for parts, equipment, and labor used in HVAC projects and program
- Establishes and maintains liaison between engineering and other departments to ensure best practices are applied.
- Analyzes vendor proposals to determine conformance to established design selection criteria, use of standardized parts, equipment, and labor, and design-to-cost ratio.
- Suggest alternative construction methods.
- Negotiate with suppliers and install vendors
- Eliminate proprietary specs
- Identify cost overruns
- Approves initial proposal or recommends modifications based on cost, customer requests/needs, and component technology factors.
- Evaluates and approves selection of installation vendors and technologies
- Drive enterprise value through identification of opportunities to optimize spend, eliminate redundancy, improve performance, and mitigate risks
- 5 + years of experience driving energy savings HVAC projects, for commercial, industrial or higher education projects, ideally in multiple regions in the US.
- Willingness to go above and beyond what is required, to make sure our solutions are outstanding in our exciting and meaningful energy conservation space.
- Prefer a BS in Mechanical Engineering, PE is a plus.
- Proven ability to work independently and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401(k) Match
- Flexible Time Off
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Volunteerism Activities
Redaptive is the leading Efficiency-as-a-Service company that enables businesses to meet largescale energy efficiency and strategic technology objectives. With over $500 million in project lending capacity, Redaptive deploys best-in-class energy efficiency technologies across large commercial real estate portfolios through a unique, data driven shared savings model. Redaptive is backed by CBRE, ENGIE New Ventures, GXP Investments, and Linse Capital.
Our company culture is fun, collaborative, and fast paced. We are passionate about changing the world and helping our customers to become more environmentally sustainable and profitable. We are looking for team members who are driven, passionate, and want to take on a diverse set of challenges to help grow a great company. Redaptive, Inc is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.