We are currently looking for a Proposal Analyst that has a positive attitude, great communication skills,
strong analytical skills, an eye for detail and a strong ability to work with others in a deadline-driven environment. The Proposal Analyst is responsible for critically reviewing vendor proposals, identifying potential proposal variances, developing financial models, reviewing customer contracts and data entry.
- Working collaboratively with Sales to incorporate customer requirements into proposals
- Quickly responding to proposal requests from various stakeholders
- Data entry and review in CRM Software (Salesforce)
- Quickly and accurately developing customer proposals using financial models for multiple customers at once
- Managing data inputs and identify data discrepancies / inconsistencies
- Developing / adapting financial models for new technologies
- Reviewing customer contracts for accuracy and consistency
- Experience in analyst roles in financial services, consulting, or energy industries
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Strong analytics skills using MS Excel
- Experience using Salesforce or similar software
- Proven ability to work independently and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- BS/BA in Business or similar degree required
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401(k) Match
- Flexible Time Off
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Volunteerism Activities
Redaptive is the leading Efficiency-as-a-Service company that enables businesses to meet largescale energy efficiency and strategic technology objectives. With over $500 million in project lending capacity, Redaptive deploys best-in-class energy efficiency technologies across large commercial real estate portfolios through a unique, data driven shared savings model. Redaptive is backed by CBRE, ENGIE New Ventures, GXP Investments, and Linse Capital.
Our company culture is fun, collaborative, and fast paced. We are passionate about changing the world and helping our customers to become more environmentally sustainable and profitable. We are looking for team members who are driven, passionate, and want to take on a diverse set of challenges to help grow a great company. Redaptive, Inc is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.