Omnidian is the nation’s leading provider of residential solar protection plans, including a cash-back performance guarantee for new homeowners. We create Solar Without Fear™ for homeowners and help the nation’s leading Residential Solar Dealers accelerate sales as the market moves from Early Adopters to the Mass Market. Our state-of-the art proprietary technology provides continuous monitoring for residential solar systems (and large-scale residential portfolios) and offers the industry’s only end-to-end performance guarantee including proactive service alerts and field service for the life of residential solar systems through our nationwide network of field service partners. We give thousands of homeowners peace of mind and are a key drive in the accelerations of residential solar adoption nationwide.
Omnidian is currently responsible for over 75,000 residential solar homeowners across the nation, representing the large-scale residential solar lease portfolios of our Fortune 1000 clients. We have just completed a successful Series A capital raise enabling us to rapidly expand our market-leading cash-back performance guarantee to homeowners through relationships with Solar Dealers across the U.S. Our unique product offering has been extensively researched and is demonstrating rapid traction in the market as leading Residential Solar Dealers seek to differentiate their product in the market. We now have East and West Coast Dealers pre-paying and including our cash-back performance guarantee with every new residential solar system sold.
As a Director of Regional Sales for Denver Metro, you will drive aggressive revenue growth by successful closure of new B2B relationship as we rapidly expand across new U.S. metropolitan markets. Reporting to the VP, Strategic Alliances and with the support of an elite team of solar industry vets you will help shape our vision and contribute to product strategy through collaboration with industry partners. As a member of a fast-growing start-up, this is a unique opportunity to grow your career as the company evolves.
What you’ll do:
· Drive aggressive revenue growth through increased dealer partnerships and quota-driven sales achievement. Rapidly identify best prospect segments based on real-world observations and tailor sales strategies to targeted segments.
· Achieve growth through highly structured pre-market research and post -market trip best practice sharing.
· Utilize post-market trip best practices and cross team collaboration to strategize innovative ways to reach new clients and more successfully prioritize prospects.
· Successfully on-board new contractual relationships.
· Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients.
Our team members have unbounded enthusiasm for making a difference. In addition to representing Omnidian’s mission and values, you possess the following skills:
· Experience in the residential solar industry
· 4 years proven B2B experience.
· A proven track record driving high-growth with significant over-quota achievement.
· Demonstrated experience segmenting B2B prospects and developing sales strategies appropriate to the segment.
· Experience launching a new product.
· Experience driving sales growth with highly structured pre-market research.
· You have the right blend of analytical talent and business know-how.
· Full life cycle sales experience from market research to client on-boarding.
· Your written and verbal communication is clear, concise and articulate.
· You proactively identify opportunities for improvement with a bias for action.
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our customers. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We value diversity and inclusion and are committed to ensuring our hiring and retention practices as well as our office culture reflects this value.
Omnidian is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity in the workplace. We make employment decisions on the basis of merit and business need. We hire without consideration to age, ancestry, citizenship, disability, gender expression, gender identity, marital status, national origin, political activity or affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.