At Beyond Meat, we started with simple questions. Why do you need an animal to create meat? Why can’t you build meat directly from plants? It turns out you can. So we did. We make plant-based meats that allow families to eat more, not less, of the traditional dishes they love while feeling great about the health, sustainability, and animal welfare benefits of plant protein. Our goal is to bring exciting change to the plate—and Beyond.
At Beyond Meat, your primary responsibilities will be to seek out the best talent, interview candidates and assist in the hiring process. The position may also analyze the operations of Beyond Meat to determine which departments would benefit from additional staff. The ideal candidate must be very skilled at helping our team of recruiters finding highly talented individuals to meet a company’s needs. Further, the Associate Recruiter must be able to conduct candidate interviews and help maintain candidates in our applicant tracking system.
- Identify all candidates with high profiles and analyze all business requirements for organization and assist in recruitment.
- Identify appropriate sourcing channels for all profile and track database and develop good professional relationships.
- Maintain all candidates for organization and monitor all interviews and hire ration and develop professional relationships with all field candidates and design various cost effective strategies.
- Develop procedures to maintain all candidates with help of all professional and social network and perform search on all websites and maintain knowledge on all trends and sourcing.
- Coordinate with all departments and assist in placing appropriate internal job postings and monitor all candidates for positions and ensure compliance to all hiring guidelines.
- Administer and maintain applicant tracking system and update status for all candidates.
- Monitor network of all candidates in cost effective manner and perform scheduling of all interview processes and verify all interview time and date.
- Assist in recruitment of appropriate candidate and ensure highest quality of all candidates and maintain professional processes for all internal and external clients.
- Perform all data entry and maintain accuracy in same and escalate issues to management id required and design all searches and maintain efficient information technology for all hiring requirements.
- Analyze all pipeline candidates and requirements for organization and coordinate with all employment contracts with candidates.
- Manage all employment requisitions for hiring managers and assist too develop and update effective job advertisements for all candidates.
- Manage and screen all interviewees for potential schedule all interview appointments for same.
- Assist all candidates with all interviews and perform pre-employment tests and schedule second interviews with all candidates and managers.
- Manage all communication with all hiring managers and candidates and prepare all required paperwork.
Beyond Meat is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, ancestry, veteran status, marital status, gender identify, sexual orientation, national origin, liability for military service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. If you are interested in learning the status of your application, please note you will be contacted directly by the appropriate human resources contact person if you are selected for further consideration. Beyond Meat reserves the right to defer or close a vacancy at any time.