Energetic Insurance is developing novel risk management solutions to unlock exponential growth in renewable and distributed energy. We are backed by one of the largest insurance companies in the world and our flagship product enables financing of commercial solar projects. We are venture backed and have received grant funding from the US Department of Energy, the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and support from multiple incubator programs.
Energetic Insurance has developed a novel underwriting methodology and accompanying analytical package to drive scale in commercial solar. We are seeking an experienced solar project development professional to both interact with customers and support frontline project modeling.
Major Responsibilities Include:
- Provide excellent customer service to sophisticated renewable energy stakeholders
- Develop working relationships with repeat customers
- Develop and manage an efficient customer and partner on-boarding process
- Provide project management support in complex transactions
- Ensure effective, accurate and timely gathering of information and data related to customer and partner interactions
- Lead the identification of and utilization of technology to engage our customers and grow their business and become increasingly integrated into our platform & processes
- Work closely with underwriting department to clearly represent inbound projects
- Support the development of customer playbooks, campaigns, promotions and reporting activities
- Support sales operations including KPI reporting and tracking
- Work closely with the marketing function to develop and support channel and partner programs
Attributes of an Ideal Candidate:
- Conversant and empathetic with both customers and quants
- Able to balance multiple customer demands and apply polite pushback when appropriate
- with ability to balance between critical near-term details and big picture long-term impacts.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment and manage competing priorities
- High emotional intelligence; ability to collaborate in a team
- Strong moral compass
- Attention to detail
- Problem solver mentality
- Intellectual curiosity
- 2-5 years working at a solar project developer or lender
- Extensive due diligence and/or underwriting experience on commercial solar projects
- Strong project finance modeling skills
Salary commensurate with experience and will include equity participation. This job is located in Boston, MA. Occasional travel is expected with the ability to work remotely 1 day per week. Energetic Insurance is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages people from diverse backgrounds to apply.