At Beyond Meat, we started with simple questions. Why do you need an animal to create meat? Why can’t you build meat directly from plants? It turns out you can. So we did. We make plant-based meats that allow families to eat more, not less, of the traditional dishes they love while feeling great about the health, sustainability, and animal welfare benefits of plant protein. Our goal is to bring exciting change to the plate—and Beyond.OVERVIEWThe Logistics
Specialist plays a vital role within the Operations, involved with all aspects of warehouse logistics, shipping and receiving of physical goods at our Columbia facility.
- Efficient in Google Chrome programs
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Routes UPS and FedEx shipments to appropriate departments
- Ability to send, accept and record the movement of supplies, materials, equipment and stock to and from an establishment
- Availability to work overtime, weekends and holidays
- Ability to adapt to a changing work environment as the company grows
- Loading, unloading, shipping and receiving warehouse items
- Transporting materials to different locations within the facility
- Optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency
- Help manage inventory by utilizing RF scanning equipment
- Proficiency operating Forklifts, Standup Lifts, Scissors lifts
- Inspect merchandise
- Adhere to safety management standards
- Complete other related duties as assigned
- 6-months of stand-up forklift experience in the last 18 months
- Attention to detail
- Proven track of attendance record
- Able to follow multi-step directions
- Able to identify workplace safety hazards
- General math skills and experience working with inventory counts
- Familiar RF scanning equipment.
Beyond Meat is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, ancestry, veteran status, marital status, gender identify, sexual orientation, national origin, liability for military service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. If you are interested in learning the status of your application, please note you will be contacted directly by the appropriate human resources contact person if you are selected for further consideration. Beyond Meat reserves the right to defer or close a vacancy at any time.