Do you have a passion for improving the way that the world conducts research and collaborate with each other? Would you like to help design the world’s next-generation supercomputing centers? Do you enjoy international travel and creating new business models?
Your responsibilities will include helping to define key market segments to target, driving the necessary business and technical relationships with customers and partners to establish new business in those markets, and driving the day-to-day interactions with global collaborators. You’ll also work closely with the product teams to help them evolve their products and services.
The ideal candidate will have both a business background and a technical background that enables them to easily interact with software developers and architects. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions, and work cross-organizationally to build consensus. A keen sense of ownership, drive, and scrappiness is a must.
- Define key market segments to target, driving the necessary business and technical relationships with customers and partners
- Define the go-to-market strategy for new products
- Document the processes and steps required to scale our business operations
- Produce whitepapers, data sheets, and other high leverage customer facing collateral.
- Act as a technical conduit and liaison between customers, service engineering teams, account managers, senior executives and support.
- The right person will be technical and analytical, and possess 5 years of business development enterprise sales or program/product management.
- Experience working within the technology industry is highly desired.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as leadership skills.
- Presentation skills; high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences; successful candidates will represent us at conferences and other public events
- Technical degree preferred; MBA highly desired
- Working knowledge of software development practices highly desired.