Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are looking for a Compensation and Benefits Manager that will establish best practices, efficiently use company resources, attract high-quality employees, reduce turnover, and enhance employee experience.
Compensation and Benefits Manager responsibilities include researching employee motives, implementing appealing rewards and tailoring benefit programs based on staff needs. To be successful in this role, you should have good knowledge of compensation and benefits trends, understand relevant labor legislation, be familiar with organizational psychology, and have experience supporting employee engagement.
Ultimately, you will build fair and attractive compensation and benefits plans that help us improve employee satisfaction and create a productive workplace.
- Design compensation packages and bonus programs that align with the company’s strategic plan
- Structure compensation in ways that will yield the highest value for the organization
- Ensure salaries and benefits comply with the current legislation, including human rights and pay equity
- Provide expertise on compensation and benefits, including strategy and compliance
- Identify trends and implement new practices to engage and motivate employees
- Conduct research on employee satisfaction (e.g. using qualitative and quantitative data)
- Renew our compensation plans with monetary and non-monetary benefits based on employee needs
- Keep track of prevailing pay rates and make sure we offer competitive compensation plans
- Analyze current workforce, job descriptions, job leveling, and market data
- Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of employee benefit programs
- Track compensation and benefits benchmarking data
- Maintain a close relationship with the rest of HR, Finance, and Payroll
- Lead relationships with third-party brokers and providers
- Manage compensation and benefits team members
- Actively participate as a member of the HR Staff
- 5-8 years experience as a Compensation and Benefits Manager or similar role
- 1-2 years of people management
- Experience building and implementing compensation packages and bonus programs for various departments and seniority levels
- Experience designing and rolling out international compensation and benefits programs
- Experience with equity programs
- Experience designing and managing benefits programs
- Experience managing compensation and benefits relationships
- Experience leading internal and external market analyses, including engagements with external consultants and data providers
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent executive presence
- Private and public company experience preferred
- Excellent understanding of job evaluation and job analysis systems
- Working knowledge of relevant laws and regulations
- Experience with employee satisfaction assessment
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology, Finance, or relevant field, or equivalent experience preferred
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.