Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
Lucid is growing at a tremendous rate with employees now in 3 locations and up to 6 more in 2020. Internal communications is increasingly critical and will be a catalyst to help us evolve as a company, strengthening our culture and driving engagement with our employees. As we enter our next phase of growth, we’re looking for an experienced internal communications leader to work closely with our executive team to build and execute a communication & internal event strategy to scale culture and define how we communicate as a fast-growing organization. The ideal candidate is an intellectually curious, people-oriented skilled writer with a bias for execution.
- Lead our internal communications and event efforts.
- Design and execute creative internal communications programs that align our growing organization around core business objectives and build our culture.
- Partner with our executive team, leaders across the company, and our external communications team to shape and deliver effective internal messaging and events.
- Partner with our leadership team to shape our company all-hands meetings, weekly stand-up sessions, and internal community building efforts across multiple sites
- Manage the evolution of these efforts as we grow to multiple locations across North America and internationally in 2021
- Build an event strategy that enables employee engagement in various locations and enriches our company culture and builds community
- Facilitate productive feedback loops across the company, and collaborate with leadership to promote open, two-way communication.
- Be an advocate for Lucid’s culture, seeking opportunities to reinforce our desired culture in everything that we do.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- 5+ years of experience in communications (including internal communications), preferably in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- An ability to develop relationships and work with employees at all levels, including executive leadership, across a wide variety of company functions.
- A strategic mindset and project management skills.
- A strong working knowledge of digital communication channels and processes
- A willingness to work in Newark, CA
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.