- As Legal Counsel at Climeworks you advise on a broad range of legal topics.
- You take on responsibility for drafting, reviewing and administrating agreements for Climeworks. Furthermore you will also be leading contract negotiations.
- You collaborate closely with our technical and business teams including to implement legal processes.
- As part of our legal team you will play an important role in building up legal services within a young & thriving company.
- You hold a university degree in law and bring a hands-on legal mind with you.
- You have extensive experience in drafting and reviewing agreements.
- You have a precise and reliable working style.
- You are a person that really owns the work, thrives to work in interdisciplinary teams and has very good communication skills.
Carbon Removal & Utilization Engineering