With electric vehicles (EV's) expected to be 25% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint is at the center of this revolution, powering the world’s leading EV charging network and most complete set of hardware, software, and mobile solutions for every EV charging need. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities, and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a reality globally.
Our fanatical focus on charging and 10+ years in business has made us an industry leader. Supported by $538 million from investors including American Electric Power, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board, Chevron Technology Ventures, Clearvision, Daimler Trucks & Buses, GIC, Quantum Energy Partners, BMW i Ventures, Braemar Energy Ventures, Linse Capital, and Siemens, ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime chance to be part of creating an all-electric future and a trillion-dollar market. Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
Senior Accounts Receivable Manager
What You Will Be Doing
- Liaise with customers effectively, execute collection activities and deliver result within expectation, reconcile daily/monthly AR balance with customer records, address delinquent payments & discrepancies promptly.
- Proactively contact customers with open balances prior to invoice due date.
- Ensure consistent follow up on delinquent accounts to completion.
- Address and resolve disputed items and un-applied cash on a timely basis.
- Ensure prompt communication with Sales and Sales Operations related to AR/Credit related issues.
- Manage and distribute AR and Credit generic email inboxes promptly and effectively.
- Housekeeping of customer AP name and email address.
- Completion of Vendor and other related forms.
- Occasionally support AR with manual billing.
- Back Up other team member as needed.
- Perform duties as assigned by management.
What You Will Bring to ChargePoint
- Expertise in managing accounts receivable portfolio proactively and effectively.
- Skill set, years of experience, enthusiasm, positive outlook, and excellent work ethics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with a natural desire to create and strengthen relationships, collaborate with internal and external teams, and provide excellent customer service.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related fields.
- 4 plus years of AR experience or similar roles.
- Proficiency in data entry skills with a knack for numbers.
- Experience with accounting ERP, preferable NetSuite and/or Salesforce.
- Strong Proficiency with MS Office, especially in Excel.
- Self-starter organized and ability to work independently.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills. Highly analytical and inquisitive orientation to research business issues and identify solutions.
- Passion to continuous learning, growth, improvement, and development.
- Effective prioritization when tasks priority conflicts.
- Detail-oriented and committed.
- Excellent team player.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills with proficiency in English.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changes.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only - Recruiting agencies do not contact.