At Infarm we have the opportunity to help solve one of the toughest sustainability challenges today: feeding the cities of tomorrow. Our values offer a bit of insight into the culture that helps us work daily towards making this vision a reality. If these values resonate with you, and being part of the urban (r)evolution is something that excites you, you've come to the right place.
You appreciate diversity. You love to be challenged. You are passionate.
Be a part of the urban farming (r)evolution: help redefine what it means to eat well, play a role in reshaping the landscape of cities, and re-empower the people to take ownership of their food.
Who You Are
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
We are looking for a Customer Success Partner to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. In this role, your tasks will include overseeing a portfolio of assigned customers, developing new business from existing clients and making sure our farms are thriving and performing at their best at all times.
- Act as the key point of contact for our customers, providing expertise and support on customer requirements, plant quality and operational procedures
- Visit our customer locations daily and build lasting and strong relationships with store managers
- Drive after-sales activities at our customer locations
- Coordinate and execute marketing activities
- Collaborate with our Installation team with regards to the allocation of the farms in our customer locations
- Coordinate technical maintenance activities together with Maintenance Workers, ensuring that our farms are maintained and functioning properly
- Collaborate with the Data Science team to increase sales of our portfolio products
- 2 years+ of experience with relationship management ideally in a retail environment
- A strong customer focus and the ability to create and develop lasting relationships with our customers
- Sales-focused mentality and “hands-on” approach
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills as well as a customer-centric approach to your work
- Experience with CRM or related platforms
- Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) from four-year college or university preferred
What We Offer
- The opportunity to join infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleague
- 19 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Fresh herbs to take home
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in and strive to grow an inclusive environment focused on promoting mutual respect. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Infarm builds and distributes highly efficient vertical farms throughout cities to grow fresh produce right in your neighbourhood.