At Infarm we want to help solve one of the toughest sustainability challenges today: feeding the cities of tomorrow.
In 2050 more than 7 billion people will be living in cities. We're recreating urban farming for a more sustainable future.
Be part of the infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
In this role, you are responsible for ensuring fair and accurate compensation and benefits throughout Infarm by supporting the build-out of our benefits and compensation programs and processes and serving as a trusted resource to management and employees with questions around benefits and compensation.
Who You Are:
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
- Develop compensation programs and policies that are in alignment with our company strategy and monitor those programs against industry trends
- In partnership with Talent Acquisition and the People Partners, evaluate job positions to determine classification and appropriate salary recommendations
- Conduct ad-hoc and comprehensive compensation market analysis
- Maintain and monitor salary structure(s)/bands
- Perform analysis that is utilized to guide executive and leadership members on pay decisions, policy and guideline interpretation, and job evaluations
- Ensure that set compensation practices continue to be in compliance with all government regulations and adjust with industry trends
- Review and develop benefits programs against competitive industry practices to ensure alignment with industry trends, expectations and ensuring scalability
- Manage third-party partner relationships
- Ensure compensation and benefits practices are compliant with local standards
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business administration, business management, finance, and related fields
- 4+ years of experience in human resources with a minimum of 3 years supporting the execution of benefits and compensation programs
- Ideally experience in setting up comp&ben programs from inception, able to demonstrate where you have done this in the past, ideally also on an international scale
- Specific experience in running multiple annual pay review cycles in an international business with employees in various European locations
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience in working in cross-collaborative roles
- Strong communication, analytical and organizational skills
- Experience in collecting, analyzing, and interpreting statistical data
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (filters, pivot tables, conditional formulas, v-look ups).
- Experience in connection the dots between compensation and performance processes
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to join infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Monthly BVG ticket
- Fresh herbs to take home
- Lunch provided 3 days per week
- Coffee, tea, fresh and healthy snacks and Friday drinks!
Infarm builds and distributes highly efficient vertical farms throughout cities to grow fresh produce right in your neighbourhood.