At Infarm we want to help solve one of the toughest sustainability challenges today: feeding the cities of tomorrow.
In 2050 more than 7 billion people will be living in cities. We're recreating urban farming for a more sustainable future.
Be part of the infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who You Are:
You will be responsible for managing the warehouse layout and optimization, receiving incoming deliveries, stocking them as needed and preparing the shipment of goods to our customers, while ensuring infarm quality standards.
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
- Manage warehouse layout and optimization
- Receive goods into the warehouse
- Picking and packing goods; kitting activity
- Physical stock-out of goods
- Scheduling of trucks/vans with the transporter as per the network route
- Shipments documentation and invoicing
- Data entry and material movement recording in inventory management system
- Maintain minimum stock levels as per specifications and re-order material as needed
- Weekly cycle counting, Quarterly stock-taking and Annual stock count in alignment with Finance
- Maintain the warehouse area, ensuring it is always clean and organized
- Maintain records of truck arrival time, number of trucks, number of shipments, returns etc
- Follow safety guidelines
- Experience in managing warehouses
- Experience in handling and storing chemicals as per Danish regulations
- Experience in working with inventory management systems
- Working knowledge of computers (Google tools, Microsoft Office)
- Fluent in Danish and English
- Driven to achieve the highest quality in daily work
- Multi-tasking ability and quick response to frequent priority shifts
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Organized, detail-oriented and trustworthy
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Ability to work under stress
- Forklift license is preferred
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing startup that has developed its own innovative growing systems
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- A generous vacation package
- Fresh herbs to take home
Infarm builds and distributes highly efficient vertical farms throughout cities to grow fresh produce right in your neighbourhood.