Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
The Instructional Designer will report to the Manufacturing Learning and Development Manager and will be responsible for developing technical training materials designed to help employees prepare for success in manufacturing. This role will be located at the manufacturing facility in Casa Grande, Arizona. The Instructional Designer will work with cross-functional departments to assess training needs and develop training materials and curriculum. Duties include instructional design, conducting training needs assessments, Learning Management System (LMS) administration, collaborating with stakeholders to determine training needs, and generating exams and assessment.
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances knowledge transfer and retention
- Collaborate with subject matter experts (SMEs) and identify the target audience’s training needs
- State instructional end goals and create visually stimulating and exciting content that matches them
- Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product
- Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and context
- Apply tested instructional design theories, best practices and methods
- Build exercises and activities that enhance the overall learning process
- Create supporting material / media (audio, video, simulations, etc.)
- Learning Management System training delivery
- Updating training modules as content changes
- Develop methods for assessing learners’ performance and understanding of course materials such as quizzes and tests
- Maintain project documentation and course folders
- Proven experience in instructional design, preferably in a manufacturing or industrial setting
- In depth knowledge of instructional design theory and learning principles
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills
- Solid understanding of SCORM compliance
- Experience Learning Management System (LMS) administration
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, tools and techniques
- Sound decision making and organizational skills
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences
- Proficiency in MS Office, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, Captivate, Prezi
- Bachelor of Science in Instructional Design or equivalent is required
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Comprehensive knowledge of automotive manufacturing systems
- Advanced Instructional Design and facilitation skills
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing principles
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, tools, and techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with diverse groups of people, including cross-functional teams in multiple locations
- Proficient computer skills and familiarity with Instructional Design software, Learning Management Systems, and Microsoft Office programs such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.