Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
The Production Control Planning Engineer will report to the Manufacturing Production Control Manager and will assist in driving production control for the Lucid Motors manufacturing facility in Casa Grande, Arizona.He/she will work with cross-functional departments to schedule production according to customer orders and inventory requirements. Duties include reviewing daily and weekly production plans, monitoring and reporting on the execution of plans, and optimizing the flow of materials and products through the factory.
- Working with the Production Control Manager to assist in the development of master production schedule and daily production plans to obtain maximum utilization of labor, tools, and equipment for all manufacturing and material handling operations. (BIW, Paint, GA, Powertrain).
- Maintains relationships between manufacturing, purchasing, engineering, and sales departments to coordinate production scheduling and NPI.
- Prepares production forecasts and capacity analysis.
- Assist in developing and maintaining production control systems and uses the ERP (SAP or similar) system to streamline the scheduling process.
- Work closely with Lucid logistics team to ensure seamless delivery of lineside product.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field, or equivalent education and experience.
- 3+ years’ experience of production control operations in the automotive field.
- Comprehensive knowledge of automotive manufacturing, purchasing, and inventory control systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with diverse groups of people, including cross-functional teams in multiple locations.
- Analytical skills, including the creation and interpretation of reports and ability to use data to solve problems.
- Proficient computer skills and familiarity with Enterprise Resource Planning and Manufacturing Execution System software.
- Advanced problem-solving skills to respond to manufacturing process and system problems.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.