Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
Seeking a well-rounded professional with strong relationship-building skills to lead the Employee Experience efforts at Lucid Motors. The Employee Experience Manager will collaborate with functional groups to provide consultation, planning, coordination, and guidance to a variety of groups and individuals on efforts, environments/facilities, and benefits that impact our employees. The primary focus is to maximize the Employee Experience.
This role will work with functional teams on employee engagement, performance feedback, talent development, org development, facilities, and events. S/he will be relied upon to provide insight, observations and context to enhance understanding of complex organizational, site and/or employee issues. S/he will also be relied upon to identify and act on opportunities to improve programs, processes, communication, events and/or training to yield greater effectiveness and results. S/he will put in place feedback mechanisms to gather input and perspectives from employees across levels and locations.
- Build our point of view for the desired employee experience at Lucid Motors
- leverage employee data relative to a group or function to gain insights into talent, and better understand things like engagement, career progression, development needs, etc. to inform our strategy and approach
- Work with teams to design and implement a feedback practices that work for their groups and scale with the organization
- Meet with stakeholders to determine opportunities to increase the employee experience via alignment in efforts across different areas of responsibilities ex. Facilities, perks, benefits, internal events, formal and informal mtgs
- Collaborate with others in HR team regarding the application and impact of talent programs, promotion process, salary treatment, etc.
- Provide best practice guidance to functional leaders and helping them consider the implications of decisions or change
This could be the perfect job for you, if:
- You are a relationship-builder. You are open and approachable. You possess a sincere interest in people and in understanding what makes them tick. You establish trust easily and with a wide variety of individuals. You have a gift for connecting and relating with others.
- You are an excellent listener and communicator. You listen intently. You write eloquently. Your communications are direct, thoughtful and clear. You express yourself authentically in person and in writing. People seek your help with their own communication.
- You stay curious. You like to gather information. You are observant, you ask questions and you strive to learn and understand. You look beyond the surface and connect the dots. You have insights; you are often able to see things ahead of others. You effectively leverage external data to ensure we stay abreast of trends and relevant in the market.
- You are objective. You enjoy thinking things through using different points of view. You are capable of considering a variety of solutions, not just one. You anticipate pros and cons of various approaches. People trust your judgment.
- You take ownership. You enjoy keeping balls in the air. You are motivated to keep the momentum going. You shift easily from tactical work to big picture work. You like some element of surprise in your day. You are biased to take action.
- You are resourceful. You are comfortable with ambiguity. You are motivated to find answers or solutions to challenges that we are currently facing and you anticipate challenges that are coming.
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of 7 years of progressive experience in Human Resources, employee relations, events or communications
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport quickly and establish productive, trust-based and effective relationships with a wide variety of individuals across diverse client groups
- Well-honed consultative, communication and coaching skills
- Demonstrated ability to stay objective and exercise sound judgment in complex and sensitive situations
- Diplomatic; tactful and thoughtful in interactions with others
- Demonstrated ability to deliver creative and collaborative solutions that impact the employee experience and drive engagement
- Effective group consensus building and influencing skills
- Experience facilitating groups
- Experience working within a complex, dynamic, fast growing environment
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.