Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.We are currently seeking a
IT Manufacturing Support for our Casa Grande location. This position will be responding to incidents and requests in a timely manner as well as install, support and resolve all IT hardware along manufacturing lines. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Keep Manufacturing lines operational from an IT standpoint.
- Quickly respond to incidents and requests.
- Install, support, and resolve any and all IT hardware along manufacturing lines.
- Troubleshoot Network issues.
- Troubleshoot Hardware, Operating System and software issues.
- Interface with the various business groups to understand issues.
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of computer systems, printers, barcode scanners, hand held radios, digital signage
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
- Good problem-solving, analytical, and team-working skills.
- An openness to learning new technologies.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within a desktop support or system admin role.
- Experience troubleshooting basic client-side network (DHCP, DNS, Static IP) problems.
- Must be available for swing shift, weekends, and on-call support.
- Linux support experience a plus.
- Network hardware support experience a plus.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.