Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.We are currently seeking a
IT Manufacturing Support Manager in Casa Grande. This position is responsible for IT Manufacturing across multiple facilities throughout Arizona. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for IT Manufacturing across multiple facilities throughout Arizona
- Manage IT Manufacturing staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Minimum of 5 years IT management experience
- Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience
- Dynamic leader and people manager
- Manufacturing management and process improvement experience
- High accountability with unquestionable integrity
- Outstanding communication and analytical skills
- Ability to interact collaboratively across functions and influence others
- Ability to implement manufacturing best practices and track technology trends
- Good technical writing and documentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.