Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.We are looking for a
Senior Software QA Automation Engineer, Big Data, who is looking for a challenge, enjoys thinking big and looking to make their mark on an extremely fast growing company. If building large and building fast, working with a very talented team of engineers and collaborating with the brightest mind in the Automotive industry is what you like, Lucid is the best experience.
- Testing distributed computation platform for streaming big data.
- Data Pipeline and batch processing testing and validation.
- Design and develop advanced test suites for microservices cloud platform.
- Implement and execute test strategies on all supported platforms and languages to help improve overall quality and test code coverage.
- Complete automation of test pipeline and process as well as functional testing.
- Write backend integration tests and tests for RESTful APIs.
- Develop frameworks and automated test cases using Selenium and Python.
- Design and develop integration, regression, and stress tests using industry standard tools.
- Collaborate with Business Analyst and Developers to understand requirements and translate them into test cases.
- Define, implement, and maintain test plans, test specifications and test suites.
- Provide technical leadership, driving and performing engineering best practices to initiate, plan, and execute large-scale, cross-functional, and company-wide critical programs.
- Identify and execute on opportunities to improve the QA process
- Educate Engineering and Product on testing and QA; partner with them to determine product quality goals and measurements
- Partner with engineering to triage inbound bug reports and reproduce reported issues
- Capable of driving tasks and schedules to meet both development and QA requirements
- Reproduce, isolate, and debug issues, providing detailed bug reports
- Participate on the bug triage process
- Record all test results for each test suite and report on results and disseminate information to provide a high-level summary of areas tested
- Develops and enhances the test infrastructure and continuous integration framework used across teams.
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or 4+ years of related practical experience.
- 6+ years industry experience in Quality Assurance.
- Experience with one or more of the following: Python, Java, Go, Scala or C++
- Hands on experience testing, Kafka, Spark, MQTT and Kubernetes services.
- Sound understanding of various cloud technologies, especially AWS.
- Skilled in integrating project testing with continuous-integration process (CI/CD)
- Identify, reproduce and isolate bugs, and drive the issues to completion.
- Hands-on experience with test automation processes and tools is a must.
- Working knowledge of test methodologies, processes, and tools (Selenium, Appium, JIRA, STLC, Test Management tool –ALM , Jama).
- Knowledge of industry standard test automation tools and experience in developing product test harnesses and instrumenting products to gather test results.
- Knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases, and queries.
- Experience working with client-server architectures and automation.
- Experience working with black box/grey box testing.
- Experience performing code reviews and code quality check
- Understands designing and coding for testability to produce quality code.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.