Driver - Air Quality Mapping
Do you care about climate change? Do you care about air quality in your community?
Here at Aclima, we deliver hyperlocal air pollution and climate emissions intelligence at unprecedented block-by-block resolution. With our platform, governments, companies, researchers and citizens can identify pollution hotspots and take action to reduce emissions and protect public health.
We are looking for drivers to map air quality. Be part of our mission to address the urgent need for hyperlocal and actionable pollution data!
- Full time, primarily driving
- Determine the most efficient paths to cover assigned territory
- Perform routine operational checks on the vehicle and Aclima system
- Assist technical operations team with troubleshooting while on the road
- Additional duties as assigned
- Valid CA Class C driver license with clean driving record
- Valid driver license for at least 3 years
- Pass pre-employment drug test with zero tolerance
- Safe and courteous driving habits
- Punctual and reliable
- Experienced and confident with mobile technology:
- Smart phone & tablet interfaces
- Mapping applications (i.e. Google maps)
- Messaging applications (i.e. Slack)
- Willingness to learn technical aspects of Aclima’s platform and follow multi-step procedures
- Company vehicle with expenses covered
- $17 per hour, full-time, plus benefits
- Looking for candidates available for first (~4:00am-12:30pm), second (~12:00-8:30pm), and third shifts (~8:00-4:30am), with mostly consistent days worked.
- Currently looking for drivers to operate in the following areas:
- Boyle Heights, East LA, Commerce
- San Bernardino
- This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Aclima provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Aclima complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location. We made the Kapor Capital Founders' Commitment. Pursuant to applicable state and municipal Fair Chance Laws and Ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For more information on Aclima, you can read about our work at https://blog.aclima.io.