A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary, yet with a meaningful purpose. We take pride in pushing the very boundaries of technology and customer experience to deliver something that has never been done before.
What we do here is hard, but then very few things worth achieving are easy. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with our world-class entrepreneurial team of more than 400 leaders, experts and engineers who are as passionate about emissions-free transportation as you are.
We are also passionate about creating an inclusive culture, with more than 40 nationalities working with us to bring our vision of a sustainable world to life.
Your role and your team:
- Central point of contact for IT demands and IT architecture questions
- Coordinate and manage suppliers and partners required to provide IT services
- Oversee the design, development, installation and operations of all IT systems and infrastructure
Your Day to Day:
- Collect and manage IT demands from our business units
- Scout market, run proof-of-concepts of IT solutions to fulfill businesses’ IT demands
- Create IT architecture designs in line with the IT standards and company policies
- Establish, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Plan and implement systems automation as required for better efficiency
- Install, add, change, upgrade, migrate or decommission IT services and applications
- Managing and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructure
- Provide ongoing maintenance/support/upgrades of IT infrastructure and applications
- Ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- 5 or more years of system administration and engineering (Windows & Linux)
- Sound understanding and experience in wide range of IT technologies:
- Virtualization (VMWare)
- Database management systems (MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Cloud technologies (Azure, AWS)
- Basic scripting knowledge (PowerShell, Python, PHP or others)
- Enterprise backup & recovery (Veeam)
- Good understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware
- Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols
- Active Directory / Azure AD, DNS, DHCP
- Ability to work in a highly energetic, dynamic and fast-moving environment
- Willing and able to take on new and unfamiliar IT technologies, constant learning
- Strong motivation to help build and shape the organisation, structures and processes
- High level of self-reliance with the ability to work in a team, as well as autonomously
- Fluent English language skills are essential, any other languages would be beneficial
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or computer science, or similar working experience
Certifications, not required but helpful:
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- VMware Certified Professional 6- Data Center Virtualization
- Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator or AWS certified solution architect
Life at Lilium:
At Lilium, you’ll have the responsibility and freedom to act as an entrepreneur. You’ll be working with bright and driven colleagues from different industries, countries and backgrounds who are all united in one common goal, challenging and supporting each other to make Lilium successful.
As well as free language courses, weekly yoga sessions, two complimentary meals each day and unlimited snacks and drinks, we also have an in-house gym and a relaxation room. By pairing that with a free shuttle bus to and from our local train station, as well as bikes you can borrow to cycle around our campus, we aim to make it as easy as possible to travel here, while reducing our own carbon footprint. We also have a rooftop terrace where you can watch planes taking off all day long!
In order to build a world-class team, we welcome people from all over the world. We’ll support you on every step of your journey, offering a relocation allowance and documentation for visa application.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Lilium develops an on-demand air mobility service, enabling a world where anyone can fly anywhere and anytime.