: About EVgo
EVgo is the nation’s leader in electric vehicle (EV) charging. Established in 2010, we have supported the large and rapidly growing EV market with our corporate-owned and operated stations, consistently winning the best Plugshare scores in the country. EVgo makes fast charging your electric vehicle (EV) simple. It only takes a few seconds to plug in, start charging and take the next 30-60 minutes to eat, shop or relax.
EVgo is the largest public DC fast charging network in the nation. With more than 750 fast charging locations in 66 markets – and dozens more in construction – you can find a convenient and reliable EVgo electric vehicle charging station near you. EVgo fast chargers are compatible with all fast charge capable EV models currently on the market, including Tesla Models S/X/3 with a CHAdeMO adapter.Position DescriptionWe are looking for a user-experience (UX) Designer able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations. You will conceive and conduct user research, interviews, and surveys, translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes. The successful candidate will design the overall functionality of EVgo products, mobile application, website redesign ensuring user delight and the best user experience in accordance with testing.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products, including but not limited to mobile apps, website, and possible software and backend.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks, and champion new ideas.
To find out more, or to join the EVgo network, visit www.evgo.com. Connect with EVgo on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
- 3+ years of experience as a “Full Stack” Product Designer
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments and can provide portfolio of their designs. Including software, web, and mobile.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Capable of rapidly iterating designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Effective communicator of designs, processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Excellent understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Passionate about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Enthusiastic and committed to resolving user pain points through great design.
EVgo is America‚Äôs Largest Public Electric Vehicle (EV) Fast Charging Network.