CORGI HomePlan provides boiler, central heating, plumbing, drains and electric cover to our customers. It became a member of the OVO Group in May 2017, and is now on a new phase of its journey, with exciting ambitions to aggressively grow its customer base and service offering over the next 2-3 years. The CORGI HomePlan product team is a new and exciting team created to help take CORGI onto the next phase of its growth through innovation in the insurance policy space. They will be looking to streamline and automate business processes, test commercial opportunities and open up the market for CORGI’s business to the 1.5 million strong OVO customer base and other markets.
Dunfermline or Edinburgh based.
- Make the complex as simple as possible
- Ensure the quality of Ovo’s projects and products
- Champion a culture of continuous improvement
What you’ll be doing
- Ensuring that CORGI always builds the best products and delivers the best outcomes for its customers.
- Playing a leading role in project and product teams through precise requirement engineering.
- Translating business needs into technical requirements enabling development teams to develop solutions iteratively.
- Coaching exemplary business analysis skills to more junior colleagues to create a strong team who share knowledge across the department and the business as a whole.
- Working in a highly collaborative manner with in-house and third party developers throughout the implementation process.
- Leading on activities that ensures delivery on time, to cost and to quality.
- Write (and facilitate the creation of) coherent user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Create visuals to meet the needs of the audience. (i.e. high-level conceptual visuals, low-level detailed visuals and everything in between) including being able to map end to end as-is and to-be states.
- Managing stakeholders at all levels of the organisation and ensuring the building of trusting relationships.
- Understand the tangible benefits of any change, challenge the value of a business case through effective questioning and understanding, and ensure the potential of an idea will be both validated and realised.
We’d love to hear from you if you...
- Have 3+ years experience in a BA role including on medium to large projects within an agile environment technical and business change environment (multiple workstreams, cross-functional teams, incremental deliveries)
- Have ideally completed two of the following
- Scrum master / product owner training
- BCS Certificate in Requirements Engineering
- BCS Certificate in Business Analysis Practice
You’ll love working with us if you…
- Are passionate about working in a dynamic environment and responding to change
- Love working in cross-functional teams focused on delivering the right outcomes.
- Seek to understand the impact of change the opportunities change presents impact with the ability to provide recommendations
- Find new concepts easy to understand, and show the tenacity to keep asking until clarity is achieved
- Love developing talent in your colleagues
- Know your strengths, yet recognise there’s always more to learn from others
Learn more about working in the OVO family of companies on our careers page and Glassdoor. We were delighted to be awarded uSwitch's 2019 Supplier of the Year and receive a Top Employers certificate in 2018, 2019 and 2020!