Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a Compensation Analyst.
Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Support managers, employees and TA team in responding to compensation related inquiries and requests for information.
- Formulate compensation offers for new hires with information from JD, Resume, internal and external market data.
- Experience with and knowledge of Radford Technical Job Descriptions, job codes and leveling systems.
- Ability and experience in leveling jobs, analyzing market data and proposing sound recommendations to recruiters and hiring managers maintaining internal equity and adhering to company compensation practices and philosophies.
- Understands leveling as it pertains to immigration requirements.
- Assist with completing and analyzing regional market salary surveys.
- Assist with communication and administration of local compensation policies and procedures that are compliant with local and regional laws and regulations and align with Global Compensation & Benefits policies, procedures and strategies.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
- Resolve day to day concerns or issues through interpretation of policy or guidelines that have been provided.
- Assist in the research and analysis of projects as assigned.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
LMMPBe part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Advanced proficiency in Windows-based applications (Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint) required.
- Must have the ability to communicate to all levels in the organization, both verbally and in writing.
- Must have excellent organization skills and demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and people.
- Excellent, analytical, consulting and influencing skills, with a track record of identifying issues and formulating solutions.
- Ability to read, analyze, interpret and communicate regarding common scientific and/or technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management and employees.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Finance/Accounting, Quantitative Business Management or related field required.
- 5+ years work-related experience required in Human Resources, Compensation & Benefits or related business experience.
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
- Compensation Certification Desired.
- HRIS Systems Knowledge and experience a big plus.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.