Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are looking for a motivated person to fill our EHS Specialist - Construction Safety role.
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Assist with the development, implementation, and continuous improvement of EHS Management System elements pertaining to all construction and manufacturing operations teams including Logistics, BIW, Powertrain, GA, Paint, etc.
- Manage multiple construction projects through design, build and commissioning.
- Provide field safety oversight of work activities on construction site and future state facilities.
- Ensure compliance with Local, State, and Federal health and safety regulations.
- Develop, implement, and maintain policies, plans, and procedures as it relates to construction safety.
- Partner on site acceptance testing (SAT) coordination and execution to ensure equipment is safe for operation and production release.
- Conduct and oversee contractor safety reviews and any prerequisite processes for site access (pre-qualifications, pre-work assessment submittals, etc.).
- Shepard the Management of Change (MOC) process to ensure upcoming and changing project receive appropriate EHS applicability review.
- Partner on equipment safety transfer of risk processes for current and upcoming projects.
- Practice and sustain strong communication between all organizations.
- Create and standardize policies for employees/contractors to follow that minimize job-related hazards.
- Review existing Lucid Motors standards and drive continuous improvement.
- Lead and document incident investigations to determine RCCA outcomes.
- Lead and review the hazard analysis program and utilization of JHA/PTP tools.
- Perform frequent job-site safety inspections, procedural audits, and take immediate action where required.
- Background in high voltage power generation, heavy civil, wastewater, and manufacturing environments.
- Provide continuous support to Engineering, Facilities and Manufacturing Operations staff from design to SOP.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.