Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking an experienced Facilities Manager with a background of overseeing both company owned property, and also rental properties operated by a 3PL. This position requires an experienced professional with the ability to maintain and look after multiple sites. The successful candidate will have spent considerable time launching new buildings and setting up all the maintenance contracts and safety aspects. This position requires partnership with Supply Chain, QA/QC, Manufacturing, Packaging, Engineering, Finance, and Regulatory Affairs to implement new processes and manage changes. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Build and manage the local day to day relationship with customers to ensure services are delivered to agreed standards.
- Coordinate site repairs/construction, and preventative maintenance for the purpose of ensuring completion within established time frames, project design and budget
- Support new construction projects, as needed.
- Inspect repair work, projects, equipment, work orders, daily maintenance and supplies for the purpose of ensuring that jobs are completed efficiently; specifications for major capital projects are within local regulations and approve invoices and inspection reports.
- Develop short and long-range maintenance plans/programs.
- Perform personnel functions for the purpose of maintaining adequate staffing and professionally developing your team.
- Coordinate schedules and special event operations for the purpose of ensuring required facilities preparation
- Maintain all standard operating procedures for safety, security and Emergency Response Teams
- Research new products, laws, regulations, etc., for the purpose of recommending purchases, contracts and maintaining services
- Manage and develop a maintenance team of up to 10-20 associates across three shifts when fully staffed.
- Maintain efficiency and safety of all equipment, monitoring the daily operation and consult with team to determine future needs.
- Coordinate across the business with operations managers and supervisors to establish priorities and schedule the workload to satisfy production needs.
- Manage vendor and contractor relationships and monitor work conducted, serving as a project manager on improvements and repairs.
- Source and order parts and equipment using best practices to ensure best price vs quality to establish your requisitions.
- Work collaboratively with peers across the U.S. Distribution and Engineering network to ensure standardization and best practices.
- Support Health & Safety initiatives throughout the company.
- Perform other related duties, as assigned by your first line manager (FLM)
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- BA degree preferred in business, engineering, facility management, or information management preferred.
- Certified Facilities Manager (CFM) certification a plus
- Experience within a Facilities Management role is essential, with a firm understanding of delivering an integrated service solution.
- Knowledge of relevant business standards, regulations and statutes as well as technical guidance for soft and hard services.
- Demonstrable experience of leading delivery teams and outside contractors, managing delivery across multiple sites and services
- Full driving license or international driving license.
- 5 years of increasingly responsible experience in building maintenance and construction which involved facility planning, construction, maintenance and operations
- Previous multi-site experiences a must.
- Knowledge of conveyors, electricity, mechanical, construction, plumbing and HVAC
- Knowledge of building codes, trade standards, and general practices within the maintenance field.
- Strong communication, organizational and project management abilities.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.