Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
Lucid is looking for an experienced employment Attorney to join our legal team. This role will support Lucid’s business leaders and stakeholders in the management and handling of all labor and employment-related matters, including day-to-day operations and strategic initiatives.
- Provide legal advice on labor and employment matters, which may include human resources issues, wage and hour law, workers’ compensation, unemployment and other state agency claims, labor relations, employee benefits, employment agreements and policy-related issues, FMLA matters, employment-related litigation, grievances and arbitration.
- Assist in the development of policies, procedures, and training for legal compliance
- Partner with business teams to provide advice and creative solutions to complex problems
- Identify legal risks and opportunities within the legal and employment area and propose practical, business-minded solutions.
- Work seamlessly and collaboratively as a legal business partner to multiple internal business stakeholders
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Minimum of 7 years of substantive labor and employment experience with a corporate legal department or law firm
- Litigation experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), including the ability to effectively relay complex information in a concise format
- Practical business judgment
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently and independently, prioritize workflow, meet demanding deadlines, and manage multi-faceted projects
- Proven track record of learning quickly, taking initiative, working proactively, being resourceful, and taking on additional responsibility.
- Law degree (J.D.) from ABA-accredited institution
- Eligible to practice law in California
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.