Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.We are currently seeking a Test Engineer. This position requires an experienced professional to work directly with Test & Validation Lead Engineer to accomplish DVP on time. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Report to Test and Validation team and will be responsible for component level test and setting up, testing and reporting all the results to the infotainment and controls teams.
- Collaborate with HW Design Engineers to develop and execute hardware verification test plans for DVE
- Board level functional testing
- Design, build and program test systems used in HW testing as well generate automated reports tracking test results
- Upload test setups, test plans and results into confluence and JIRA
- Create test sequences to verify performance and limitations of ECUs
- Support HW design team as needed for building and board bring up
- Contribute with design team to resolve problems and develop corrective action
- Analyzes test results and test data to determine if design meets functional and performance specifications
- Research advanced measurement techniques
- Prototyping EOL
- Supports validation team.
- Extensive experience in testing of Digital and Analog/Mixed signal circuits
- Experience in high speed, Schematics and PCB board debugging, and troubleshooting.
- Experience using RF measurement instruments, vector network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, vector signal analyzers, high-speed oscilloscopes, signal generators, arbitrary waveform generators.
- Ability to generate tests cases to validate product requirements
- Ability to read and interpret PCB schematics and perform basic digital and analog circuit analysis
- Experience designing and analyzing test procedures to minimize measurement error
- Knowledge of industrial controls systems and their communications interfaces and protocols such as Ethernet/IP
- Proficiency with measurement automation tools and scripting languages such as, Python, Labview, Labwindows and Matlab.
- Experience with electronic hardware design tools such as Cadence or Mentor Graphics
- Experience testing and validating Functional Safety Products
- Familiarity and experience working with, Gigabit Ethernet, FPD link, CAN, SPI, I2C, LIN, RS232
- EMC/EMI is a plus
- WCCA and DFMEA
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering (MS preferred)
- At least 5 years of experience testing EE (Automotive is a plus)
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Will sponsor Visa
Transportation & Mobility