Why We’re Rad (about us):
Rad Power Bikes is a leading consumer direct ebike manufacturer specializing in high quality yet affordable electric bikes for weekend warriors, hardcore commuters, and family cyclists.
Madly growing and located in Ballard, we are seeking a full-time Senior Business and Operations Analyst to join our team. If you enjoy working in a collaborative environment and are looking to support a dynamic team, this might be the role for you!
Our Senior Business and Operations Analyst will be responsible for working with the Revenue and Customer Service/Product Support teams to analyze operational data and key performance indicators. They will define and create reports/dashboards and make actionable recommendations on how to improve department performance. This is a great opportunity to get into a young & rapidly growing company!
Why You’re Rad (about you):
- 5-7 years of experience in operations or related field analyzing and reporting on complex data sets
- Ability to be analytical and be a creative problem-solver in a fast-paced environment
- Solid business acumen and ability to succinctly communicate complex findings and ideas
- Possess a strong sense of curiosity and the natural ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
- Ability to use and maintain diverse and ad-hoc operational data and formulate conclusions and recommendations based on findings
- Must be able to work with minimal direction and be very flexible to coordinate complex activities that are often subject to rapid or extensive changes
- Possess functional knowledge of SQL and a comfort level with building and reading queries
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Can work both independently and collaboratively
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Dropbox, and Google applications
- Possess a strong attention to detail
- BA, BS, or B.Com degree required (Bachelor's degree in Finance/Economics/Statistics) or equivalent work experience
- Strong fluency with Excel formulas and functions
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills
- Impeccable oral & written communication skills
You get bonus points for:
- MBA and/or related graduate level degree
- Experience developing, maintaining or benchmarking business metrics
- Experience implementing business intelligence tools or dashboard reports
- Experience with Shopify, Zendesk, Netsuite, and BI Visual tools
Had you been with us last month, you would have:
- Owned departmental operation reporting and drove the completion of multiple projects in partnership with the departmental leadership team
- Highlighted operational issues based on data collection, and recommended alternative courses of action based on results of the analysis
- Created reports and metrics dashboards on a reoccurring or ad-hoc basis to improve measurement and visibility of key performance indicators
- Reviewed current reports and presented recommendations on alternative and/or incremental automated reports to improve visibility, efficiency, cost improvement, workflow management and communication
- Worked interdepartmentally and advocated for efficiency and automated solutions in CX, PS and Revenue processes and workflow
- Partnered with other analysts to address holistic automation solutions across departments
- Consolidated, reconciled, validated and obtained clarification of department operational information from multiple sources to develop reports and analysis
- Additional duties and overtime as required
Rad Power Bikes is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at 800-939-0310 or email@example.com.
Recruitment Agencies: Although we value the services you provide, at this time we are not leveraging external 3rd party recruitment resources for this search. Should those needs change, we will seek your assistance directly.