Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a Fixed Assets Accountant
. An ideal candidate in this role will be someone with automotive industry background, or other form of manufacturing experience.
- Partner closely with various business units within the Company such as, Purchasing Team, Production Engineers and Project Managers to review, analyze, and implement standards that directly impact capital assets/fixed assets accounting.
- Review fixed assets purchase requests (initial asset creation review).
- Review and place assets under construction (CIP/AUC assets review).
- Record and review fixed assets disposition in the system.
- Assign and issue fixed asset tags.
- Reconcile fixed asset sub-ledger vs. general ledger and prepare fixed assets roll-forward at an entity as well as global level.
- Perform various fixed assets analyses (depreciation reasonableness, mid-month review, fluctuation analysis).
- Facilitate physical inventory count.
- Provide audit (internal/external) support (i.e. pull relevant fixed assets support and address various inquiries).
- Assist with special projects as needed
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Background in automotive industry or other form of manufacturing (preferred)
- Specialties with Equipment and Building Improvements management
- Excellent MS Excel Skills
- Highly effective communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to develop strong partnerships and influence people effectively
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, prioritize appropriately and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance and/or the equivalent in experience
- Strong understanding of US GAAP
- Working knowledge of SAP is a plus
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.