Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.As lobby receptionist, you will welcome visitors by greeting them with a warm welcome and direct them through the sign-in process. As a luxury brand, it is important for each and every guest to feel welcomed and supported during their visit at Lucid Motors' HQ in Newark, CA.
- Proactively greet guests within the lobby, direct sign-in process, and respond to any requests or support needs
- Monitor traffic flow and guest queues within the lobby; acknowledging all guests quickly and perform best efforts to minimize wait times
- Exceed standards for personal appearance and grooming at all times
- Facilitate lobby safety, cleanliness, and security
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- At least 1 year of experience in a front desk role, with a consistent track record of strong overall performance
- Ability to stand/walk for several hours at a time
- Meticulous with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Exceptional listening skills to accurately identify guest inquiries and concerns and address appropriately
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Transportation & Mobility